Monday 20 January 2014

Week 3: Day 1: Weigh In

So as expected I put on nearly all the weight I lost in Week 1. Not surprised...am angry with myself but I know why it happened, I know how it happened and it's all my own doing. Like I said previously it happens so often after I have had a success I then have a downfall. This week was quite hormonal and just a bit crap but at the same time was really good as we had sign off on our holiday home so are now proud owners of a property in Spain. So lots of reasons why I ate badly and had wine... in essence all emotional eating.  
Weighed in this morning at 188lbs. 

Plan for the week is to stick to my calorie limit, stick to my fast days, stick to my plan. I am happy with my plan and don't feel like I am really denying myself anything so now I just need to get my head around it all and stick to it. 

At the moment, money is very tight so I don't really know what my food plan is at the moment but will make sure that it is healthy and filling. 

Today I am having a mini fast day but not actually meaning to if that makes any sense. We are going to the cinema tonight so won't be having dinner and I am obviously not going to have any sweets or anything so don't see myself having anything after lunch..if I do eat it will be porridge or soup when I am home. 

Breakfast: Oats So Simple Porridge (215Cals)
Lunch: Roast Chicken Breast and Veg (250 Cals)
Dinner: None OR Porridge/Soup when home depending how I feel (215Cals) 

So that's either a 700 cal day or a 465Cal day depending on how I feel. 

Hope you all have a good week and I am positive I will see the change happen this week. End of April gets closer every day so really do need to knuckle down and complete this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment