Wednesday 15 January 2014

Week 2: Day 3 Normal Eating Day

Yesterday evening went well. I had my Callanetics class which went well and I enjoyed it. I wasn't feeling too hungry during it and the hour went really quickly. When I got home though I was feeling the hunger but managed to cook my dinner without exploding at anyone ... I was feeling like I wanted something sweat and I did have one scoop of ice cream after my main which was bad of me but only put me 82cals over my 500 limit as I had rice with my dinner instead of green beans. 

Today I went to the gym in the morning and did a HiiT run of just under 30mins. Running at the moment is proving really hard, I am finding that I am knackered very quickly. Today at the end of my run I felt a bit funny, like I said earlier I think it's just because I run after doing a Fast day. 

Had a high protein Breakfast this morning (458cals), and was going to have soup for lunch but I slipped up a bit.. someone gave me chocolate for Xmas and it has been in my draw for ages.. I had half of it this afternoon  but I put the other half in the bin... it did result in a massive headache as I haven't eaten crap like that for awhile.. so lesson learnt.. I didn't have a proper lunch as I counted the calories from the chocolate instead...(Estimated 400cals) 

Tonight's dinner is Chicken Thighs with tinned tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, leeks and a bit of goats cheese on top (583cals). So all in all the day will bring me to 1440Gross and 1234Net. 

Tomorrow is another fast day and am looking forward to it, don't feel like I am being as good this week which is annoying so need to turn it around. I had a non-planned cheat day on Monday, Ice Cream yesterday and chocolate today...

No comments:

Post a Comment