Friday 17 January 2014

Week 2: Day 5 Write OFF

This week has not been a good week.. I know why. I saw the scale go down after a very strict week last week, was feeling good about myself and relaxed. I do this so often, that's why if you look at my Weigh In's the pattern will go: lose weight, stay the same, put on 1lbs or 2, lose weight, stay the same, put on 1lbs or 2. 

So far I have had: 
Mon: Ended up having a cheat day of wine and Brownies
Tues: Ice Cream and a Slice of Baked Alaska (Fast Day)
Wed: Chocolate, Wine, Brownies
Thurs: Sandwich, Toast, Garlic Bread, Champagne, Sticky Toffee Pudding (Fast Day)


So.... as you can see.... I have NOT had a good week. Actually its really good to see this written down as I can see really how much I have had and how bad it is... however...my head is still in the game. This week has been slightly hormonal and I have turned to food for comfort. My willpower has been non existent and the scales are showing the results. SO what am I going to do about it...? I am going to have two more fast days this week, one today and one on Sunday. That should counter the over load of food and I have to make sure I am good on Saturday as well to get the 1.5lbs loss I need for the week.. I need to see 184.5/184lbs on the scale on Monday to stay on track.  

This week although bad, has reminded me that I need to stick to the plan and just because I am feeling a bit down in the dumps doesn't mean that I should turn to food for comfort.. as we all know what you eat in private you wear in public. I am more than happy with my plan and know I can make it into a every day part of my life.... now I just need to ensure my desire for the perfect me is greater than the perfect slice of pizza!


1 comment: