Monday 13 January 2014

Week 2: Day 1 - Monday Weigh In

Monday weigh in time... 1st one on the plan and had good results: 

Weight: 186 lbs (-3lbs)
Hips: 48.5 Inches (-0.5inches) 

I am very pleased with this, especially the loss around the hips, I have to lose a total of 4 inches from Hips to fit into my wedding dress so am pleased to see results already. 

 The weekend was good, but not great, I made a few mistakes but nothing too big. I originally thought I was going to have my treat day on Friday's but I found that this is a mistake as I am then more easily lead astray over the weekend. I wasn't awful, but I wasn't great. I think now I will make Saturday night to Sunday Lunch my treat time. I will a) not go overboard as conscious  I have the weigh in the next day and b) I can then limit the damage I might do. As mentioned I am more relaxed at the weekend and I think this should still be the same but I am already finding my 'wants' changing. 

On Friday night I went over to my parents for dinner which was very nice and we had a 3 course meal but by the time the main meal was served I was feeling pretty full and actually had a really small helping and even then couldn't finish it. On Saturday we had wine and I didn't go overboard at all I poured myself a third glass and then didn't drink it as I just didn't want it...normally I would have had 3 or 4 glasses and not worried about it. On Sunday I did have a downfall, I went to my parents for breakfast and they served croissant.. I just can't help it... I love them...I had one pain chocolate, 1 croissant and 1 brioche.. not good.. and then had a full blown Sunday lunch with them as well... not good at all... 

However I learnt lessons...putting them into actions and moving on from it. Looking forward to this week, have my dinner plans all set out and going food shopping tonight so am confident I will have another successful week. I know that a 3lbs loss is quite alot so am not expecting to see the same reults again.. would love to hit 182/183lbs by the end of the week but as along as I stick to the -1.5lbs a week I will be happy... 

Food for today is: 

Breakfast: Porridge with Water, Protein Shake with Milk (538Cals)
Lunch: Spring Vegetable Soup (130 Cals)
Dinner: Steak and Chips and Mayo with Side Salad (961 Cals)

TOTAL:1629Gross 1318Net


Large Dinner tonight...mainly from the Steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment