Tuesday 14 January 2014

Week 2: Day 2: 3rd Fast Day

Not going to lie... I am finding today more of a struggle than last week but it's more of a mental struggle. Although I am hungry and having a few pangs I am dealing with it and don't feel too bad...however I am just feeling a bit down in the dumps today...and I think the hunger is making me feel quite sorry for myself. The good thing is that I know eating isn't going to make the feeling go away so might as well stay strong and not break my fast. 

I think it might be because I feel quite bad about last night. I had a great day food wise but then made two mistakes last night.. I got home , tided up the house, was putting some a bag of homemade brownies away that my mother had given Biggy, closed the cupboard door...opened it again and had a brownie... and then had another one.. they were only small but it was sheer lack of willpower.. fail.. then I also had 2 glasses of large red wine last night which I am so annoyed about .. all my own fault and all lack of willpower... But never mind.. i'm owning it.. moving on from it .. in retrospect the 2 mistakes are not as big as they could have been and I know will not happen again.. that's not who I am anymore... that was fat Katherine... not in control, respects my body Katherine. I am also not beating myself up about it too much either as this is why I am also doing Fast Days to make sure I still hit goal for the week even if I have a slip up. I am going to treat yesterday as my treat day and make sure I don't make any other stupid mistakes this week. 

I have my Callanetics class tonight at 6.30 followed by a yummy dinner, might add some pasta or rice to dinner tonight as it's quite low in Calories at the moment: 

Steamed Salmon with Spinach and Leeks in a half fat Creme Fraiche sauce served with Green Beans (377Cals)

No comments:

Post a Comment